skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Damn. It.
I'm too tired to write a post about my lesson tonight. When I got home tonight, Zigs was down in his stall. He'd finished all of his grain, but he was definitely in distress. It was pretty easy to get him up, so I got him out of the stall, and let him off the lead. He pretty much immediately went down again. He wasn't rolling, so I let him be, and called the Vet's answering service to leave a message for the vet to call me. Shortly before she called, Ziggy pooped and seem to perk up a bit. After he pooped, he went over and took a drink of water. He had gut sounds on both sides, was hydrated, and didn't seem to have an elevated pulse. So naturally, at this point, I started thinking, "ulcer". Around this time, the vet called and I talked to her about the symptoms we were seeing and at the end of it, the Vet said that we should just keep an eye on him over night, and if he started to go down and thrash, to call her.
No comments:
Post a Comment